Effective management of compound collections is crucial to the success of the early discovery efforts of the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Agri-Science industries. In addition, academic organizations are also establishing comprehensive compound management infrastructures to help realize their target validation and drug discovery goals.
The SLAS Conference on Compound Management in Industry and Academia will assemble key individuals who share the aims of providing their organizations the right compound at the right time and in the best possible quality, to allow the generation of meaningful screening, pharmacological, toxicological or ADME profiling data.
Who should attend?
This gathering will provide fresh perspectives and innovative solutions to compound management and lead discovery professionals, from bench scientists to senior leaders.
High Content Screening:
This Conference will gather researchers, academics and industry professionals working in High-Content Screening to explore the latest advances and emerging technologies in the field. Hot topics include novel organisms, novel markers, new essays, novel microscopy techniques, image analysis and statistics.
- EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE. Benefit from the experience of 30+ outstanding research, academic and industry speakers.
- LEARN. Take advantage of the courses flanking the conference to gain an understanding on how to use specific instruments and how to analyse data.
- COLLABORATE. Find out who is currently at the forefront of High-Content Screening and with whom to collaborate.
- STAY UPDATED. Learn all about the emerging technologies and the latest advances in High-Content Screening.
- NETWORK. Become part of the global HCS community and have a network of peers with whom to evolve discussions.