Interested in discovering new ways to deliver innovation beyond the mere concept of natural & organic and exploring some of the newest and most exciting technical trends that can help you to be even more innovative and high-tech?
Come at the In-cosmetics Workshops co-organized by H&PC Today journal on April 17, Room 2.
“Green” has traditionally been seen as a rather basic segment of the cosmetic industry, but in recent years it has shown that this label is no longer suitable. This Workshop will address ways to deliver innovation beyond the mere concept of natural & organic.
Moderated by Andrea Mitarotonda, Chief Research & Innovation Officer, Neal’s Yard Remedies
- How CSI-type forensic science is enabling brands to satisfy consumers’ desire for radical transparency
Barbara Brockway, Director of Personal Care, AppliedDNA Sciences
- Use of big data to unveil the power of nature: the network-pharmacognosy™ approach
Michele Leonardi, Senior Research Scientist, Oriflame Cosmetics
- Beyond natural: new frontiers in green formulation for hair
Richard S. Blackburn, Director and Co-Founder – Keracol Limited, University of Leeds
- Enzyme biocatalysis to boost bioavailability and efficacy of natural active ingredients
Dario Zanichelli, R&D Manager, Phenbiox
The cosmetic industry has always been heavily R&D and Innovation driven with a strong focus on cross-functionality. This Workshop aims at exploring some of the newest and most exciting technical trends that can help scientists be even more innovative and high-tech.
Moderated by Paolo Camattari, Formulation Technology Manager, Oriflame
- Recycling natural by-products from food and agriculture waste into powerful active ingredients for cosmetic applications
Giorgio Dell’Acqua, General Director, Dellacqua Consulting
- Does the combination of Artificial Intelligence and Genomics hold the key to reversing ageing
Neil Foster, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Nuritas
- Hydrotalcites: a new technology for innovative active ingredients
Michele Sisani, R&D Director, Prolabin & Tefarm S.r.l.
- Leadership in microbiomics for cosmetics
Denis Wahler, Global Manager Technology Partnerships, Givaudan Active Beauty
- Wearable tools for non-invasive investigation of skin chemistry
Emer Duffy, School of Chemical Sciences, National Centre for Sensor Research, Dublin City University
- Is better-ageing the new anti-ageing? “Green” as a way to a holistic concept of ageing
Andrea Mitarotonda, Chief Research & Innovation Officer, Neal’s Yard Remedies