With the constant will to offer products which follow the trends of the cosmetic market, Lessonia has just launched its moisturizing line, named Orchiderma.
Pillars of skincare routines, hydration is an essential step to fight against external aggressions and skin ageing, today at the center of consumers’ concerns.
8 hours of hydration
Based on a Black Orchid complex, Orchiderma is built around 5 products, offering an hydration ritual with proven efficacy*:
• Cleansing milk
• Micellar water
• Face cream*(+34% of hydration after 8h)
• Hand cream*(+54% of hydration after 8h)
• Body milk*(+44% of hydration after 8h)
Black Orchid Moisturizing Complex:
To develop this moisturizing line, Lessonia was inspired by the exceptional capacity of the Orchid
to capture water like a sponge. Orchiderma’s products contain thereby, 5 common actives that
ensure a complete hydration:
• Improvement of the natural moisturizing capability of the skin
• Deep hydration of the skin
• Creation of a protective film in surface
• Protection against free radicals
• Suitable for all types of skin, even the most sensitive
A call to travel:
Besides its hydrating and protective properties for which it is known, the Black Orchid conveys an
image of mystery, exoticism and luxury. Strong concepts that will make a difference on a
competitive market and will seduce brands. Orchiderma products are available in white label for
cabin and retail.
The Orchiderma range will be presented to the public during the Cosmoprof Asia exhibition Asia in Hong Kong from 16th to 18th November 2016.
*8h hydration test, realized on 10 volunteers (normal to dry skin)