Rohner AG, founded in 1906 began by producing formic acid, later transitioning to the development of textile dyes. Today we manufacture state-of-the-art performance chemicals, APIs and cGMP intermediates.
As a leading CMO located in Switzerland near Basel, we serve demanding customers in growth markets with a traditional Swiss commitment to quality – providing them with development and rapid scale-up of complex, multi-step synthetic processes.
Your Agile Experts
As a mid-sized chemical company we are more flexible than larger companies:
· Responsive to our customers’ needs in a more dynamic customer-centric way
· Adaptive to the most diverse reaction requirements
· Agile multi-functional production trains and seamless scale-up from laboratory to production at a single site
The RohnerChem Advantage
· Route identification and process development
· R&D to multi-ton commercial scale manufacturing
· cGMP manufacturing for APIs and intermediates
· Flawless up scaling with a focus on continuous improvement
Core RohnerChem Technologies
· Asymmetric catalytic hydrogenations
· Transition metal catalysis
· Hazardous and malodorous reagents
· Biocatalysis and chemocatalysis for unique chemistries
· Functional polymers
Thanks to our long-lasting customer relationships, our prize-winning knowledge and experience, we have realized continuous and significant growth.