Solvay Aroma Performance, leader in Diphenols solutions for Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical challenges, presents its full portfolio and services at Chemspec 2016 (Basel Messe June 1-2, 2016).
Solvay showcases its leading position on the diphenol derivatives of the market (Catechol, Guaiacol, Hydroquinone among others) with high quality standards.
“We want to keep a step ahead as key supplier in this Industry by developing our customers’ intimacy & building on our global presence to ensure proximity supply, safety & services” says Vanessa Gambin, Global Diphenol Manager.
Aroma Performance ensures key features for its diphenol portfolio used as starting raw materials for APIs ie:
- Full integrated chain mastered in Solvay sites
- Worldwide presence
- Safe & reliable quality
- Security of supply thanks to three plants around the world
- Safety & Traceability as key commitments of the Group
- High quality standards to meet Agro & Pharma demanding requirements
- Historical expertise in diphenols & patented technologies
- Dedicated technical services to develop customized solutions for our customers based on our key core technologies
“Solvay is fully dedicated to propose the best & safest solutions while offering both competitive and sustainable product” Vanessa adds. This commitment is strengthened by the Solvay unique upstream industrial integration and the strong Agro & Pharma regulation & constraints knowledge.
Solvay team of experts welcome you at the Solvay booth L54 in Hall 1.1 to further present our full range of diphenol solutions.