SMi’s Drug Discovery 2017 aims to bridge the gaps in approval for drug discovery and development by discussing the latest scientific breakthroughs, exploring novel technologies and approaches that can be used to overcome drug development challenges.
The event will feature together industry leaders who will highlight future opportunities for novel therapeutic discovery.
- AstraZeneca discusses the use of CRISPR/Cas9 Technology in target discovery, hit finding and translational studies
- Novartis optimises the success of phenotyping screening
- Takeda explores whether translational medicine is capable of increasing success rate in pharma
- Gain insights into receptor activation from agonist and antagonist structures with Merck
- Discover applications of enabling chemistry technology to the acceleration of the drug discovery process with AbbVie
For more information and to register online, please visit www.drug-discovery.co.uk/teknoscienze