Oxford Global Conferences are proud to present our highly anticipated Formulation & Drug Delivery USA Congress, 12 – 13 March 2018, San Diego, USA. The conference programme consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions for over 200 delegates representing leading pharmaceutical organisations, biotech companies internationally renowned research & academic institutions.
Over 40 case studies and presentations focused on exploring regulatory guidelines of both large and small molecule formulations, future applications of protein and peptide formulations, recent advancements in nanoparticles as drug delivery systems, combination drug delivery devices and improving the bioavailability of compounds will be discussed.
Including 4 interactive streams:
- Large Molecule Drugs Formulation
- Part 1 – Proteins, Peptides, Biosimilars
- Part 2 – Vaccines, Antibodies, Biotherapeutics
- Advances in Small Molecule Drug Delivery & Bioanalysis And Stabilisation Updates
- Part 1: Small Molecule Drug Delivery
- Part 2: Bioanalysis & Stabilisation For Small & Large Molecules
- Small Molecule Drug Formulation – Exploring Regulatory Guidelines Of Small Molecule Formulations
- Large Molecule Drug Delivery