- All relevant information available electronically in one place
- Online offerings will be extended after successful test phase
- Additional functions such as current market developments and a shared document repository as well as “Track & Trace” are being developed
The digital platform named C4Connect®, which was introduced a year ago, has been very well received. Consequently, Evonik is expanding its digital services in the C4-based Performance Intermediates (PI) business line. The latest member of the digital offerings, C4Business®, serves as a new collaboration and communication opportunity. After a test phase lasting several months with three pilot customers, the new module will now be available to other customers.
“C4Business®” brings together all the information from the joint business in the form of customer dashboards and shared forecast tools, on a single platform. With a 24/7 accessibility. The Performance Intermediates business line is currently working on additional functions. In the future, current market developments and a shared document repository will also be available for customers. The business line also wants to integrate the “Track & Trace” option in the future.
“Inspired by the motto ‘Chemistry4People®’, we have set ourselves the goal of creating digital touchpoints together with our customers that offer added value in day-to-day business. Our customer-focused digitization strategy will enable us, in the future, to position and differentiate ourselves even more intensively in the market,” says Christian Bierhaus, Senior Vice President Marketing & Sales at Performance Intermediates.
The digital customer portal C4Connect® offers our customers further advantages, in addition to those offered in the classic business relationship, such as customer visits, telephone calls and e-mails:
- Simple handling of many offers in just one portal: bidding function (C4Buy®), DRIVOSOL® tuner, order management (C4Orders®) etc.
- More transparency in cooperation
- Additional exchange of information and business opportunities
- Individual customer support
- 24/7 availability
The new “C4Business®” module will be presented at a customer event taking place at the EPCA (European Petrochemical Association), one of the most important conferences of the petrochemical industry, in Berlin in October.
Further information about the PI vision “We make digitization simple” can be found on our website: https://c4-chemicals.evonik.com/product/performance-intermediates/en/ebusiness/