DuPont Nutrition & Health will showcase pioneering solutions for the food and beverage industry at SupplySide West on Nov. 8 and Nov. 9 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
At booth #4857, DuPont will be showcasing the latest market-based health and wellness innovations, including a broad platform of probiotics, plant-based protein advancements, cultures developed for plant-based fermented applications, food protection solutions and non-GMO encapsulation. Visitors will discover a broad portfolio of new innovative ingredients including:
- New HOWARU® Protect Prenatal+, a probiotic to support immune health of mom and baby
- CARE4U™ Human Milk Oligosaccharide, supporting digestive, immune and cognitive development in formula-fed infants with an ingredient to make formula closer to human milk
- New TRUPRO™ 2000 Pea Protein, designed to elevate plant-protein beverages with superior flavor and product consistency
- New Danisco® VEGE cultures, designed specifically for plant based food and beverages
- New GUARDIAN® TOCO 30P, a highly effective and label-friendly antioxidant from naturally sourced mixed tocopherols in a powder form for improved productivity
- SeaGel®, a vegetarian, non-GMO encapsulation product for production of soft-gels
These and other ingredients can be tasted with samples and demos, including several ready-to-drink beverages and a unique snack pack showcasing meat-free jerky and plant-based protein granola. Booth visitors can get application and concept ideas to take to market.
Additionally, DuPont will be part of the main stage educational sessions during the event. Do not miss the opportunity to hear DuPont experts share our latest science expertise at:
Prenatal to Toddler: Optimizing Nutrition for Early Life Development
Establishing a healthy and diverse microbiome in infancy can have a lifelong impact on human health to support digestive health, strengthen the immune system and aid in cognitive development. Discover how human milk oligosaccharides, probiotics, cultures, enzymes and proteins can offer a spectrum of important benefits to promote long-term health.
Date/Time: Friday, Nov. 9, 2018, 11 a.m. PST
Featured DuPont Speaker: Nick Grasman, Lead Market Manager, Pharmaceutical Excipients
With our global footprint and many areas of expertise, DuPont Nutrition & Health is well-prepared to help find solutions to the biggest health and nutrition challenges. Visit DuPont at booth #4857 at SupplySide West.