The world’s leading personal care ingredients event will return to Paris for its 30th edition in April, with in-cosmetics Global once again providing a platform for R&D teams to source the most innovative ingredients and learn about the trends shaping the future of the beauty industry.
Supporting a growing industry
Despite global economic instability, the beauty sector continues to thrive, with experts anticipating a revenue increase of 7.14% within the next five years. And according to Mintel, there will be four major trends driving the growth – naturals, the use of marketing campaigns that encapsulate the brand’s personality, personalisation and the rise of digital.
in-cosmetics Global’s highly acclaimed education programme will deliver a wealth of exclusive information that will help R&D teams capitalise on these latest trends. A series of free-to-attend sessions, running across three days, will bring together the world’s foremost experts, providing attendees with all the latest consumer insights, regulatory updates, scientific breakthroughs and much more.
Alongside the event’s Marketing Trends, Technical Seminars and Formulation Lab, cosmetic chemists will find an exhibition brimming with innovation. Around 800 leading suppliers will present their latest ingredients at the event, with the popular Innovation Zone returning to highlight the very best launches.
An event for everyone
Throughout the world, indie brands are on the rise, with highly innovative businesses taking market share from some of the major beauty brands. To help these independent companies succeed, in-cosmetics Global will launch an Indie Trail guide at the 2019 event.
This new initiative has been curated to help these businesses find suppliers that can provide ingredients in quantities to suit a 100kg production. It will also enable them to make new connections that will aid their specific requirements, and help optimise their time at the exhibition.
A smarter in-cosmetics
Responding to the 85% of visitors that want in-cosmetics to become a ‘smart event’, Konduko’s Smart Reader will return in Paris. The innovative smart badge can be used as a virtual business card, enabling attendees to instantly gain access to digital content from across the show. And having helped exhibitors generate more than 41,000 leads in 2018, the smart badging system demonstrates in-cosmetics’ commitment to helping suppliers build their businesses.
Eight reasons to attend in-cosmetics Global
- Innovation Zone – a showcase of the newest raw materials launched in the last six months
- Sensory Bar – a hands-on opportunity to sample innovative textures, tastes and smells, such as fragrances for haircare and tastes for lipsticks
- Make-Up Bar – designed for visitors to see and test new exciting make-up formulations, featuring products such as eyeshadows, foundations and nail varnishes
- Boost Your Test – an interactive area dedicated to cosmetic testing, organised by Skinobs
- Sustainability Corner – a unique way to learn about how brands and suppliers are supporting the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Formulation Challenge – a box of mystery personal care ingredients is given to expert teams, who then have 90 minutes to produce an innovative formulation
- Country Pavilions – an easy way for visitors to locate ingredients from specific countries in the region
- R&D tours – led by a professional and knowledgeable guide, R&D professionals will have the opportunity to visit specific show features relating to a range of important industry trends
Roziani Zulkifli, Exhibition Manager of in-cosmetics Global, commented:
“We are delighted to be returning to Paris for our 30th edition. For three decades in-cosmetics Global has provided beauty brands with a unique way to source the world’s most exciting ingredients that allow them to tap into changing consumer preferences. And as the industry has evolved, we have added new elements to the show to ensure it remains engaging and invaluable to cosmetic chemists. The 2019 edition will bring together leading experts and the best suppliers, providing visitors with a unique opportunity to future proof their businesses by sourcing, learning and networking.”
For more information and to receive the latest updates, please visit www.in-cosmetics.com/register