Robust and reliable preparative chromatography media with a wide range of stability towards pH (2 – 10), temperature and 100% aqueous eluents: YMC-Triart Prep.
YMC-Triart Prep is chemically stable up to pH 10.0. This provides more flexibility for method development and also allows more efficient cleaning-in-place (CIP) procedures. From real life process development work YMC-Triart Prep has been shown to outperform traditional silica-based materials in terms of stability up to 4-fold. Longer column lifetimes lead to greater amounts of product being produced per kilogram of stationary phase. The results are: improved production procedures and reduced overall costs.
YMC-Triart Prep Features:
- Mechanical stability
- Extended pH range
- CIP with NaOH solutions applicable
- Up to 4-fold longer lifetimes
- Compatible with SMB and SFC mode
- Available as packing material in multi-ton scale and in preparative columns
YMC-Triart Prep Characteristics:
- Modifications: C18, C8
- Particle sizes: 10, 15, 20 µm
- pH range: 2 – 10
- Separation modes: RP, SFC, SMB