Vevy Europe, President of MAPIC
Vincenzo Paolo Maria Rialdi is President of MAPIC.
- University Degree in Business Sciences with specialization in Management of Quality Systems, top grade.
- Managing Director and Technical Director at Vevy Europe S.p.A., company qualified in research and production of specialized actives and excipients for the dermopharmaceutical and cosmetic industry.
- Cosmetic Senior Scientist and Head of the Research and Development Department at Vevy Europe S.p.A..
- Author of several scientific publications.
- IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) Principal Auditor PQMS (Pharma Quality Management Systems).
- Coauthor of the EFfCI GMP Guide (Quality Standard for the cosmetic ingredients production and distribution).
- Professor on Contract at the Pharmacy Department of the University of Genova, Cosmetic Products class.
- Member of the teaching staff at the Biomedical Science Course of the Institute for Advanced Studies of the University of Genova.
- Member of the teaching staff at the Master for the Management of Chemicals, University of Genova.
- Member of the teaching staff at other Academic and non-Academic courses.
- Current and former President of MAPIC (group of Federchimica representing the Italian companies dealing with the cosmetic ingredients and the additives for the pharmaceutical industry).
- Member of the General Council of Federchimica.
- Vice-President of EFfCI (European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients).
- Member of the Board and Head of the Technical and Scientific Working Group of the Chemistry-Plastic-Textile Section of Confindustria Genova.
- Member of the Board of SCI (Italian Chemistry Society), region Liguria section.
- Honorary Member of SICC (Italian Society of Chemistry and Cosmetology Sciences).
- Other institutional positions in sector institutions.