It is a pleasure to announce the official opening of the new R&D Centre of Cerbios-Pharma SA (from now on CERBIOS).
The opening ceremony was held on February the 15th in the presence of
– Hon. Christian Vitta, Minister for Economy in the Canton Ticino, and his staff,
– Mr. Marco Borradori, Mayor of Lugano
– Dr. Giorgio Calderari, President of Farma Industria Ticino
– Mr. Stefano Modenini, Director of the Association of Ticino’s Industries
After the official speeches and the ribbon-cutting ceremony, all participants made a tour of the R&D Centre to see the state-of the-art facilities.
The new R&D Building
– Ground floor (280m2) – Chemical R&D, doubling the capacity to develop HPAIs (also known as HPAPIs) for contract manufacturing services including Safebridge® Category 4. .
-Second Floor (280m2) – Biological R&D, with three dedicated laboratories for the development of mAbs and/or recombinant proteins based on CHO mammalian cells and a large laboratory to develop pharmaceutical probiotics.