The new Flow Chemistry Pavilion (Hall 9.2) at ACHEMA 2018 (11-15th June, Frankfurt am Main, Germany) kicks off with two Panel Discussions and hosts a dedicated One-day Symposium featuring Industrial Case Studies. When combined with the exhibition area, this provides visitors with a unique one-stop opportunity to get an in-depth introduction into this increasingly important manufacturing topic.
On Monday 11th June two Panel Discussions are scheduled to focus on;
- “Challenges and opportunities for micro reaction technologies” Michael Reubold & Volker Oestreich, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, Germany
- “Sustainable Flow Chemistry” Prof. Luigi Vaccaro, University of Perugia (Italy)
Covering topics such as the connection of flow chemistry to sustainable chemistry, reaction optimization and its role in waste minimization and process safety improvements.
At 9:30 am on Wednesday 13th June, we have a One-day Symposium comprising of 13 lectures presented by experienced Users from around the world. A break for lunch, allows visitors to attend the flow chemistry exhibition, with the afternoon session starting at 2:30 pm.
Topics that will be discussed include;
- Membrane based liquid-liquid separation technology and examples of how this is used in the flow chemistry context (Dr. Andrea Adamo, Zaiput)
- Industrial case studies to illustrate the way various companies have approached considering continuous flow as a research tool through to implementation as a manufacturing tool (Dr. Charlotte Wiles, Chemtrix)
- How Industry 4.0 uses elements of the digital world for future manufacturing concepts and the speed of implementation will generate a significant competitiveness (Dr. Dirk Kirschneck, Microinnova Engineering)
Join us at the Flow Chemistry Pavilion in Hall 9.2! Alongside the presentations and discussions there is an exhibition area highlighting the tools available to leverage the benefits of flow chemistry, responding to an increasing demand for adaptability and resource efficiency within the chemical manufacturing landscape.
For more information, please visit the ACHEMA website: https://www.achema.de/en/home.html
Marketing Communications Manager
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
|Dr. Thomas Scheuring