RTC – TOXICOLOGICAL SERVICES FOR REACH – RESEARCH TOXICOLOGY CENTRE
The Scientific Staff at Research Toxicology Centre includes specialists in different regulatory disciplines.
The following consultancy services are offered for the chemical industry:
- Evaluation of regulatory requirements, existing studies and literature for any product type
- Revision/evaluation of available toxicological data, SAR/QSAR evaluation, waiving strategies
and testing proposal
- Design of complete testing programmes, including cost and time evaluation
- Monitoring of outsourced studies (Physico-chemical properties and ecotoxicology studies)
- Preparation of scientific and regulatory dossier documents (IUCLID 6 files, Robust summaries, CSA/CSR, Technical dossier; US EPA/Japan METI dossier preparation)
- Risk assessment with evaluation of exposure scenarios and evaluation of safety procedures
- Direct contact and liaison with regulatory authorities
- Hazard classification and labelling proposal under GLP ; preparation of PPORD and MSDS ...