The Lubrizol Corporation will introduce five new Personal Care concepts at this year’s in-Cosmetics® show in London, April 4-6.
Attendees visiting Lubrizol booth GG 20 will have the opportunity to learn about the following new offerings:
– In Skin Care, Lubrizol will introduce Pemulen™ EZ-4U Polymeric Emulsifier, an easy-todisperse, robust and highly efficient solution for providing emulsion stability in skin and sun care products, combining a smooth texture and a pleasant fresh sensory. We will also highlight innovative face color cosmetic formulas featuring the versatility of Avalure™ Flex-6 Polymer to stabilize a variety of highly pigmented systems, from W/O to O/W emulsions, with soft after feel and comfortable wear.
Lubrizol will also feature a new concept targeting busy mothers that choose to be both 100% mother and 100% woman. Lubrizol assists in making this possible with its latest WOW MOM beauty survival kit, offering active mothers an opportunity to indulge and care for their skin, and to have that special moment for themselves every day.
– In Bath & Shower, Lubrizol will present a new concept, Bubbly Break: a unique combination of texture, feel and format. This set of solutions is designed to awaken the senses, bringing relief, energy and fun, through enhanced Feel, Foam, Fragrance and Flow. Customers will be soothed by our ultra-mild cream formulated with Carbopol® Ultrez 20 Polymer, refreshed by the icy texture brought by Novethix™ L-10 Polymer in the micellar gel and pampered by our body wash thickened with Glucamate™ VLT Thickener.
– In Hair Care, a new rheology modifier with unprecedented versatility targeting styling applications will be introduced. Carbopol® CLEAR Polymer offers formulators easy access to a wide choice of product formats ranging from traditional styling gels with brilliant clarity toward novel product textures, clays and waxes.
Molecular cosmetics and botanicals will also be promoted in the Skin Care Corner. Lipotec (booth GG 30) will be located in front of Lubrizol.
The Lubrizol and Lipotec teams will also be present at 2 technical seminars:
– Formulating for Sensitive Skin, Tuesday April 4th 2017, 13h50 – 14h20 in Theatre 2
– Reprogramming the Skin for a Youthful Appearance, Wednesday April 5th 2017, 11h20 –11h50 in Theatre 2
Additionally, Lubrizol will be present at the Make-Up bar where we will be highlighting innovative face color cosmetic formulas featuring the versatility of Avalure™ Flex-6 Polymer to stabilize a variety of highly pigmented systems, from W/O to O/W emulsions, with soft after feel and comfortable wear.
Finally, the Lubrizol Pod in the Sustainability Corner will explain how Lubrizol’s long history of responsible science has directed Lubrizol’s sustainable practices and current sustainability solutions. A keynote presentation by Marie Ollagnier, Strategic Marketing Manager Skin Care on Thursday, April 6th at 13:30, “From petrochemical roots to a sustainable future: how Lubrizol’s history, grounded in science, led to our integrated approach to sustainability,” will discuss how Lubrizol’s formulation expertise and understanding