Register  /  Login               
Print this article
P. 47-50 /

1st Belgian peptide group meeting – Brussels, 9-10 February 2012

corresponding

SILVIA BALDINA
chimica oggi/Chemistry Today
silvia@teknoscienze.com

Chimica Oggi/Chemistry Today journal is pleased to provide a report to its readers about the first Belgian Peptide Group Meeting (http://www.bpgm.be).
Belgium hasn’t held a peptide meeting since the successful series of meetings on Peptide and Protein Mimetics organized by Prof. G. Van Binst, stopped in 2001.
Therefore this meeting was a good opportunity for the Belgian peptide groups to meet and present their research. A majority of 60 percent of the presentations were made by Belgian peptide scientists. The aspiration of the organizers was however to also have a significant international component. The remaining 40 percent of the presentations came from international speakers, which nicely reflects the composition of the audience. The larger part of the non-Belgian delegates came from neighbouring countries France, Germany, the Netherlands, but also Switzerland, USA, United Kingdom, Portugal and even Japan and India were represented. In the program one third of the presentations came from industrial groups.

The first Belgian Peptide Group Meeting (http://www.bpgm.be) was held in Brussels on February 9 and 10, 2012 and was hosted by Peptisyntha on the S ...
...




About us



Teknoscienze publisher
& Event Organizer

Viale Brianza, 22
20127 - Milano - Italy

info@teknoscienze.com
Tel. +39 02 26809375