In this issue, H&PC Today is introducing the “Regulatory area” column, that aims at:
- Highlight new regulations in Europe and world
- Discussing practical implementation of rules and guidelines
- Looking at doubts and loopholes in the regulation
Regulatory area will appear on a bimonthly basis in the form of synthetic articles covering topics like:
- New and forthcoming regulations
- Claims and testing to be complaint
- Regulation and its real impact on the cosmetic industry
- Emerging constraints and opportunities
- Borderline issues
- Other regulations with impact on the cosmetic industry
According to the REGULATION (EC) No 1223/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products, safety is evaluated according to guidelines in annex I and the COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION of 25 November 2013 on Guidelines in Annex I.
Both documents outline in some points the need of a check of the microbiological q ...