Reach-like registration worldwide
The present short regulatory pills are made by ChemSafe’s in order to provide the chemical companies with a “just at glance” view of the evolution of the Chemicals Management Regulations Worldwide.
Using these small pills you will have an up to date regulatory view worldwide in just minutes.
REACH LIKE REGULATORY NEWS
- New US EPA Director seeks objectivity in the Agency’s rulemaking and to follow transparency rules.
- Turkey is hoping to finalize its REACK-like Law (the KKDIK) by the second quarter of 2017
- India’s National Chemicals Policy (NCP) and its Chemical Inventory had been delayed by the Government.
- Japan’s trade bodies asks for clarification on 3TG (tungsten, tin, tantalum and gold) legislation for importers, smelters and refiners on mandatory due diligence checks.
- Russia has approved its national technical regulation on the safety of chemical products. The new regulation will come into force on 1st July 2021 and will apply the UN’s Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling ... ...